Apr 25, 2008

hantu...

Alhamdulillah….as I have successfully (consider it as successfully…haha) completed forecasting unit price for public ittikal fund, let me wrote down something here…take note; this is nothing to do with my project paper…give me break! I just want to share with you about... ghost.

Did you ever see ghost? I believe some of you have. Alhamdulillah, I’m not the selected one to experience this but I believe in ‘makhluk halus’. I love mysterious story very much. Actually, during a ym conversation with naqi, we talk much about ghost. Does ghost really exist? Is it a type of ‘makhluk halus’, or…is ghost a ‘jin’?

I have some experience regarding this topic. I consider it as mine as I was there…

1) When I was in form 1, there was ‘histeria berangkai’ at my hostel…so, this is totally related to ‘makhluk halus’…do ghost included?

2) In my matrix (Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka), there is 1 block that is left empty for ‘them’ to stay…and according to the lecturers, the place is also a bit ‘keras’…

3) According to Cik Haslifah, she also experienced this eerie thing when she was studying abroad. So, there are also ghost in other country but why are they not the same type as us? Like in European country, they have Dracula…but in Malaysia, no Dracula exist…

4) according to naqi, his friend ( ‘she’-hahaha) can see ghost. This is because the ghost has fall in the love with this girl…and according to him again, the girl is so ‘lawa gile’ and ‘baik gile’. Hurm…

5) act in my house, we always hear something at the ‘siling’. But we just ignore it as we assumed it is a sound made by bats and biawak..(can u imagine ada biawak atas siling?..unik2). but 1 day, there’s a ustaz come to our house to give some treatment to one of my family member. Then he said, the sound is not like what we’re thinking as it comes from ‘makhluk halus’. He then did some treatment and alhamdulillah…until now, we didn’t hear that sound again…

6) do you believe in saka?

to make it short, Allah telah maklumkan bahawa wujudnya perkara2 ghaib….ini adalah salah satu rukun iman mmg no doubt. But some say ghost didn’t exist. so, who are they actually?

p/s: teringat cite yuni masa part 1 dlu…eeeiiii..takuttt

Ya Allah..kuatkan lah semangat ku untuk menghadapi saat2 kegentiran peperiksaan ini…amin..



home sweet home.....

2 comments:

Lady M said...

awak ni...
ltk gmbr xsesuai ngn tajuk...
memula kite ingat ni gmbr uma berantu tau...
tukar2 gmbr len...
uma awak wat la kt tajuk len...
ish konpius kite...

ixora said...

uma kite cun la...ade plak cakap uma berhantu...uwwaaa