May 9, 2008

after completing all the papers

Alhamdulillah….. Praised to God for allowing me to complete answering all the papers for 3 years in UiTM di hatiku ini… now, I’ve about 95% completed my BSc (Hons) (Actuarial Sc) at UiTM. The left 5% is my project paper presentation… =P

Actuarial practice II yesterday relief me a bit. This is the best paper I had from the 3 papers that I’d taken. It’s not like I’m saying I’ll score A for this paper. It just that, this is the only paper that I am confident with to score a better grade. I hope I can score for this paper…insyaAllah.

As usual, regarding my project paper… or some will call it thesis, I had problem in getting annualized rate of return from AIA Company. They said the information is just for their policyholders only which is …eii nak marahnya! so, for the rate, I just assumed it to be 8%. Hehe….

Okay, from now on, I have to be serious in completing my project paper. The presentation is on Wednesday and the submission is 2 days before it that is on Monday. After that, we will have a final celebration… and en mad agrees to sponsor his delicious moist US-imported recipe chocolate cakes. Besides that, he also said he will bring along some cheese cakes and cream puff…huh, very yummy. I love cakes… now I figure out that I really love cakes very much….hik3

After that, I have to seriously thinking what I am going to do next. Doing par-timer jobs (got problem with miss p*** that called me for job interview last night…huh), taking English classes, specialty in speaking (can you help me mr rao…hehehe)…or balik kampong…besnye…

Now I realized that I’ve grown up already… =D

my faculty.... faculty of information technology and quantitative sciences

No comments: