May 25, 2008

the diaries

Actually there’s so many things to be wrote here….. to summarize, I want to talk about what I’ve done for the past several days.

Lets start with Monday, 20th of may.
Today is wesak day. To be honest I still don’t know who actually celebrates wesak. Is it Buddhist? Sorry if I’m wrong. I’ve nothing to do today. Actually I’ve planned to drove my TAL1166 back to my hometown today but the plan has to be cancelled due to unplanned problems…haha.

Tuesday, 21st of may.
I go to uitm to submit my final report for project paper. There, I meet far and soe. We enjoy our day by shopping at bukit raja jusco. The best part is far drive alphard! Huh, I feel so like vvip sitting at he backseat of the alphard and wandering around uitm n shah alam of course. The worst part is… we cannot find parking at pusat kesihatan uitm as the parking space is not big enough for this giant alphard…haha.

Wednesday, 22nd of may.
Home sweet home I already in my hometown today, kuala terengganu; where natural embrace heritage…(tul x nih?!!). I starts my day by driving the old school kancil to my secondary school, SHAMS. But, by the time we reach mi’s school the car suddenly turn off(is this the right words?). it cannot be started back and the alarm keeps shouting which is so annoying! Can you imagine the noise that we’ve made at the school area? Then, me and my mom and amer have to wait for about an hour before my father come. Then…we drove waja, yeah!
At SHAMS, I get my 1119 certificate. It was from university of Cambridge! So friends out there, don’t forget to collect your 1119 certificate asap! There, I bumped into ustazah rokiah and cikgu zainal. Ustazah still remember me…haha, I’m a bit popular there.. once. Wink*

Thursday, 23rd of may.
I help mom clean up the house. So tiring but enjoyable. Then that evening we go to pasar malam pasir panjang. A pasar malam that gives me many memories..hehe. before that, we visit tokwan. Hmm, tokwan doesn’t seem as happier as she used to be. Is it because she already knew about her cancer? Sigh….

Friday 24th of may.
I’ve got to go back to shah alam. I got interview on Saturday. Be prepared!

Saturday, 25th of may.
I reached putra at about 5.30 am. Thanks to mr rao for his willingness to fetch me at hentian putra and send me back to shah alam. Hehe… then, it’s time for the interview. The interview is just fine and the interviewer asked me to be prepared for the second interview…is it the good sign?
Tonight is konsert final akademi fantasia. I love nadia, although I don’t expect her to be the winner but at least she has to be in the second or third place! I love stacy and nubhan’s performance. Nubhan has a romantic voice but adversely he is so ‘manja’. He should be macho!

I will go back to terengganu tomorrow.adios!

1 comment:

Salsabila said...

tasha, mmg kne g amek eh cert 9111 tu?