Jun 1, 2008

long week...

okey...

today is 1st June 2008.
alhamdulillah.... my fever has gone due to a long sleep I’ve got last night. although I just ate mi's medcine, alhamdulillah it's cure me.

31st may 2008.
we went to sis iznina hanim hashim's house in gurun, kedah. she is my future sis in law. ngosh and kak hanim planned to get engaged this august, 20.08.2008. we reached her house at about 12.30 in the afternoon. They’ve prepared so much for us! The food, the dessert and the house as well. I cannot believe all those preparation was just for the 7 of us!

Before that, we went to my mom cousin’s house at sg petani. She had cancer. Pity her. We spent more than an hour there which made me feel so bored and uncomfortable because I already got the early sign of fever.

30th may 2008.
We check-out from our rest house, sri pahang at Cameron highland about 930am in the morning. The weather was so cold. After check-out, we went shopping at brinchang Cameron highland. We bough strawberries, sweet potatoes, corns and flowers. I love being here. The weather and scenery was so beautiful!

We reached casa lagenda hotel at sg petani about 3pm. After prayers, we went shopping at village mall sg petani and mom bought me shoes for my first job! After that, we went to tesco sg petani and that night we were tired to death!

29th may 2008
we left home to Cameron highland about 930am. We headed to Cameron highland through a new highway. The highway was so beautiful as it across kenyir lake. The scenery was undoubtful very lovely.

On the way, we visited elephant sanctuary. I gave suria(one of the elephant there) bananas. A new experience for me.

28th may 2008.
I reached s alam about 530am in the morning. Thanks to mr rao for fetching me again at hentian putra. About 730am, long sent me to dataran maybank for an interview with etiqa.

I went there for the position of risk management and surprisingly the offered me for the post of corporate actuarial for takaful department which is truly what I want to be! I hope i get the job… ya Allah, I want this job. Kurniakanlah aku kerja ini jika ia baik untukku and seluruh muslimin amnya. Amin….

About 5pm in the evening, ayah cik fetch me to send me back to terengganu. Huh, it was a very long day as ayah cik’s Mercedes broke down. So we had to join ayah cik’s boss to terengganu. At tol jabor,ngosh fetch me and then we straightly drove to kuala terengganu. We reached home at about 1am in the morning.

Tomorrow, we will heading to Cameron highland…..

It was a very long week to me. That’s why I fall sick I guess, less sleep, whether changes (from Cameron highland to gurun..hehe) and restless.

More things to be done tomorrow, call MSU to lapor diri, open KWSP account and settled down all the JPA’s related things.huhuh

No comments: