Jun 23, 2008

Allah always have a better plan for us..

It’s 2:52pm. I am at office now. Looks like only me in this department. Zura and sal at surau, jiha, engku and fazli is having lunch somewhere around MSU. They’re having a late lunch today, due to lots of works to be done.

It’s not like I’m ‘curi tulang’ now. I just don’t have any work to be done now. All my works have to be hold as many of the information I need are still pending. These are the problems that we may have to face, pending jobs when people late in completing their task. Liaise with people need patient and sometimes must be more forcing. Huhu…

Sal said this month’s salary would be this week. Huhu…happynye! This would be my first salary as I never work before. Although the payment is not as big as any graduates should have but Alhamdulillah. At least I’ve got something to do for JUNE 2008+ payment, not free. Hehe.

Last night, during usrah with ayah ngah, ayah ngah starts to worry about me. Ye lah, at first I thought working at MSU is just my temporary job before I further my studies to UK, unfortunately, JPA called me a few days ago that they cannot processed my scholarship application as I just want to do postgraduate diploma at UK. They ask me to do Master in actuarial science. Ayah ngah suggested the same thing too.

From my perspective of view, master program is just for academician or experienced worker who wants to increase his salary. I just want to do postgraduate diploma because I want to be actuary and enter the industry! If I did master, I should be a lecturer. I want to be a lecturer…but my plan is to be a lecturer after I have experienced in industry. Ok tashi not all our plans would go as we planned. We must plan but at the same time redha with what Allah gives us because He always has a better plan for us.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

so, what's ur decision?

Anonymous said...

tashi...tu la...not everything will go as we plan...x pe...i'm sure ada hikmah die...mayb we're all not ready to go dis year...mayb we should all work first for a year, gain the experience...actually, the experience is also important...n mayb the experience will make us all more mature...n at least kte sume dpt konvo...haha...x pe la tashi...bg kte yg penting kte sume g together...rite? insya allah...setahun je tashi! kne cari keja betul2 ni...hehe...chaiyo!

ixora said...

tu la...betul2!

i have to be serious in hunting a 'right' job now!