Lets called today as a good day!
Today my netball team (a.k.a ‘Chewa’ team) has won all the games, which put us as the winner for netball championship for Management & Science University Family Day- The Rise Of Tribes! And the most important is, I also contributed to that glorious game (huahua..). I was WA (wind Attack). Although my last netball game was my primary school, it’s enjoyable things to play with the lecturers and staffs of MSU who already quiet ‘matured’ than me..hehe
We played until 12.30 in the mid day…waa, so challenging! Then after that, I have to rush to office to complete the minutes for last PPK meeting. This is the first time I do meeting minutes to be presented to Datin and it quite nervous to have this very important job. Lucky me datin without any hesitation help me to write the best report. All I know is, Datin wanted the minutes to be KISS (keep it simple and short). I have to complete it today as I on leave this Monday. I left office at about 3 o’clock today. Rajin tul…maybe I will be nominated as employee of the month kot..hehe
About the family day, we were divided into 6 groups which every group was named by a tribe from all over the world. There were Chewa, Mohawk, Himba, Jivero, Micmac and Lompard. The theme is ‘the rise of tribes’. Its so fun to watch al the staffs enjoy the family day very much. The team spirit can be seen everywhere, regardless ages and position. I love the environment.hehe
Now, I can feel the pain at my leg….due to the games just now. Tu la, da lama tak main. Lapar plak. … =P
1 comment:
tahniah! tahniah! dah menang kene r banje makan.. hek hek
Post a Comment