Sep 26, 2008

friday,26th

FRIDAY, 26TH SEPT 08.

4 days to go for raya.. so I bet u can imagine how is the office now..hehe. today will be the last working day for most of my officemates. No doubt, the raya mood fills the air. This morning, my boss gave me duit raya! Duit raya distributions are divided into some groups… and I was grouped into ‘single’ group. So that, I receive rm50! Thank you boss for your kindness..haha... Even chee beng also got duit raya. This division is always cheerful and live!

So, what’s the plan for this afternoon, lunch break? I personally planned to go to SOGO for kasut raya shopping. and, most of my officemates want to shop for kasut raya too. Some of them want to go to Jalan TAR, Pavillion, Bukit Bintang, LOT10…etc and maybe all of them in a row... haha…tunggu la…nanti tasha drive TAL1166 gi office, akan tasha merayap cam korang..hehe. so, emptiness will surround actuarial division this afternoon as men go to mosque, chee beng goes lunch and the women go shopping!

As the lunch hour is just 2 hours, so I don’t plan to go far. Just around dataran kewangan darul takaful ni… I still under probation period, so I have to maintain my record. I want to become a permanent employee… Ya Allah, bantu lah aku…

Hurm, masa cam sangat lambat berdetik. My boss didn’t assign me any work today as some of my works are still pending. It’s not me that delay the works. My works need me to liaise with people. So need them to complete it first before I can proceed.

But then I have to prepare myself for SOA FM papers this November. Lots and lots more to be revised. Ya Allah, bantu lah aku untuk Berjaya dan lulus exam ni…doakan tasha ek…

No comments: