Sep 18, 2008

new chapter of life!

Assalamualaikum…

New chapter of life! First of all, I would like to apologize for not jotting something here for a very long time. Actually, many things happened but due to time constraint, I cannot update my life in here.

New job!
Alhamdulillah, I finally got my dream job. I really want to be an actuary. Now, I've entered the first stage of actuary-to-be, insyaAllah… I am appointed as an Actuarial Executive at Actuarial Division of Syarikat Takaful Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, I was selected to be in this syariah approved body.. Although I’ve attended many interviews with conventional companies, finally I work with takaful…. 25th august 2008, I reported myself at actuarial division of takaful Malaysia…

Tok wan passed away…
19th august 2008, tokwan kembali ke sisi Allah. Alhamdulillah, according to my aunt, tokwan went peacefully. Even the doctor at Kuala Terengganu Specialist Centre surprised because tokwan passed away so easily. According to dad, tokwan is a good person, that’s why she deserves to ‘go’ peacefully. Tokwan is a good wife, never against my tokki. This is true because I live with tokwan during my primary school. I can say tokwan did a very good job, as a wife, a mom,a grandmother, guru al-quran and a servant of Allah. I’m glad I was selected to take care of tokwan during her last days. When I was with her at the hospital, she told people that I’m quitting my previous job (assistant registrar at MSU) to take care of her… now I got a new job and she passed away. Al-fatihah to tokwan.

Ngosh engagement day
19th august 2008 is ngosh engagement day. Actually, the original plan is on the 20th august 2008 but it has to be carried forward because tokwan passed away. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. Hopefully, ngosh and kak iznina hanim will happy ever after.

Last day at MSU
31st july 2008 is my last day at MSU. I decided to quit the job because tokwan was so not feeling well. Mom asked me to take care of tokwan. Besides, my ambition is to be an actuary. So, I should focused more on insurance industries. So, in waiting for a new job, its better for me to take care of tokwan. Anyway, thank you to datin and all Academic Office members for the readiness to accept me. It’s a pleasure to meet and work with you guys. Thank you. So, MSU is my 1st job and I got my 1st salary from MSU… and although I just worked there for about 2 months, I gained many memories with MSU , management and science university.

3 comments:

SEEPOT SEEDOT said...

Tahniah sbb dpt keje...tp takziah atas pemergian org tersayang.

sYaZz said...

salam tashi..congrates to get ur dream job..=)
and about your tokwan,sorry to hear that..but Allah always knows the best for her..
n long time dodnt hear frm u..huhu..

ixora said...

alhamdulillah..hehe