this is waiting-for-subuh entry =)
we're having pizza hut for sahur today. eventhough i'm a bit sleepy, i still managed to finish up 2 to 3 slices of pizza. alhamdulillah =P
actually i am planning to have some sleep right now but mom didnt allowed me. she said, i have to prepare for my IELTS test and my research proposal. huh, yeah mak, u're right! i completely ignore them especially the IELTS parts. tasha, do you think you are good enough to not preparing for IELTS test?!
about my research proposal.... herm, thanks to Allah for showing me the path. Ramadhan is such a blissful month. I was completely lost about this and after istikharah, Allah shows me the way that I think is the best option to be chosen right now. Its about my master degree.
for my master degree... i will be doing the course locally, no more masters outside Malaysia. eventhough its my dream to study overseas and do my master degree by coursework, but I can say Malaysia is the best option for single person like me. and after I told mak my decision, she's so happy and relieved- like I said so, she doesnt want me to go overseas... sigh!
when I talked to long yesterday evening, she agreed with that. Until then now i know mom already talked to long about me. she prefer me studying in Malaysia. eventhough both of my parents are overseas graduates, they still prefer their children to study locally. huhu, like what Ustaz Azim said- my chatting clicks from Mesir, its not adviceable for girls to go overseas alone, based on his point of view. much2 of things could be happened there and of course I have no one to help me. this is because, i am alone, not even have old trusted friend to join me there. huhu...
browsing UiTM website, I found this,
we're having pizza hut for sahur today. eventhough i'm a bit sleepy, i still managed to finish up 2 to 3 slices of pizza. alhamdulillah =P
actually i am planning to have some sleep right now but mom didnt allowed me. she said, i have to prepare for my IELTS test and my research proposal. huh, yeah mak, u're right! i completely ignore them especially the IELTS parts. tasha, do you think you are good enough to not preparing for IELTS test?!
about my research proposal.... herm, thanks to Allah for showing me the path. Ramadhan is such a blissful month. I was completely lost about this and after istikharah, Allah shows me the way that I think is the best option to be chosen right now. Its about my master degree.
for my master degree... i will be doing the course locally, no more masters outside Malaysia. eventhough its my dream to study overseas and do my master degree by coursework, but I can say Malaysia is the best option for single person like me. and after I told mak my decision, she's so happy and relieved- like I said so, she doesnt want me to go overseas... sigh!
when I talked to long yesterday evening, she agreed with that. Until then now i know mom already talked to long about me. she prefer me studying in Malaysia. eventhough both of my parents are overseas graduates, they still prefer their children to study locally. huhu, like what Ustaz Azim said- my chatting clicks from Mesir, its not adviceable for girls to go overseas alone, based on his point of view. much2 of things could be happened there and of course I have no one to help me. this is because, i am alone, not even have old trusted friend to join me there. huhu...
browsing UiTM website, I found this,
DOCTORAL PROGRAMME
- A Master's degree in (a relevant field) from UiTM or any institution of higher learning recognized by the UiTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications in a relevant field, equivalent to a Master's degree recognized by the UiTM Senate, with related experience; or
- A Bachelor's degree with First Class Honours from UiTM or any institution of higher learning recognized by the UiTM Senate.
(This requirement is meant for programmes by research only);and - Other requirements stipulated by the University.
hurm, thats mean i am eligible for PhD because i will doing my master in research also! I talked to mak about this. she prefer me to just doing master in UiTM and go oversesas for my PhD- hoping that at that time I already married because only with this I can go overseas.. hehe. huhu, what a waste when we can do shortcuts but we choose not to do it. huhu... but its ok, think positively tasha!
actually there are so many advantages for doing master locally. they are:
actually there are so many advantages for doing master locally. they are:
- my parents already have home in shah alam, our secondary home. so i can stay there with long and her 8 cats during my master degree.
- UDM will provides me monthly salary (as i already their staff) and under SLAB/SLAI programme, the government also gave me scholarship for my studies. so, I can save a lots!
- i already familiar with UiTM and its an advantage for me.
- the research class is only on weekends. so no stress! heehe.
- i can ask my uncle to help me on the research project because he also an actuarial professor. besides, we live just next door =)
- shah alam is like my 2nd hometown. it is a safe, peaceful and great town to be lived in
- i will be near to my families, long, natalia, ngosh and kak hanim-maybe i can be thier babysitter, besh gak tu, ayah ngah families and etc. senang kan?
and so many more hikmah that only Allah knows it, insya Allah.
so, this would be my final decision! doing master of science specialising in insurance, by research at UiTM di hatiku. tata to overseas scholarship. insyaAllah we will meet again. =)
so, this would be my final decision! doing master of science specialising in insurance, by research at UiTM di hatiku. tata to overseas scholarship. insyaAllah we will meet again. =)
Surah Al-Baqarah Ayat 216 :
“Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.”
strive for excellance, tasha!
ok, dah azan.... solat semua!
4 comments:
adakah ustaz azim itu "someone special" hehehe
~saya yang kiut~
salam...
owh tidak sekali. kami rakan seperjuangan aje. pandai je awk yang kiut ni... ini satu gossip yg tidak sepatutnya =)
welcome back tashi..leh lah lepak2 kat ptrjy once in awhile...sedey ni..far dah nak fly...xde kawan nk ajak g ronggeng..huhu
yey! cadangan yg bernas liza. i like =) kite turun putrajaya kite roger awk, for sure insyaAllah =D
Post a Comment