May 8, 2013

i cannot sleep tonite

Wahh, its already 2 oclock in the morning n im still awake
I cannot sleep
Am i stress?
I think so
Because i think i am super fat
Plus, the doctor already reduce my medicine from 10mg to 5mg..
Maybe it doesnt help me
Because i still experiencing the major depression n anxiety disorder
Maybe i should stick with 10mg

I hate to stick to the medicine
Everyday...
Because im breastfeeding my baby
It should be a 4hours gap between my medicine intake n breastfeed
But its so hard for me to stick to the rule
U know la when u r home n ur baby always with u...
She wants her mom's milk more than the formula...
Hhuhu
I hope khaira will be ok

I dont know why im so not happy
Always complaining about myself
Being fat
I should be thankful
But i keep on complaining
Maybe it is because the sickness
Control it tasha
I am beautiful

So, i still cannot sleep
Last time,
When i am depressed
I cannot sleep also
All night long
So lets see how long it will take tonight
N yes, i got a tough job tomorrow
Looking after khaira
Pls sleep tasha

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hello Ixora, regret to read you have sleeping problems.
First of all, do you think or worry about something, maybe finance, baby, whatever to stress you out?
Then don't!
Suggest you watch TV, or listen to music....relax, then think of nice things when in bed.
Minum la Milo or cocoa if it will help.

Also to help in slimming, drink lots of Chinese green tea.
There was a young Malay lady, she was overweight...and went on an intensive diet, also no boyfriends.
Today she slim, shapely with a jatuh mati body, and just got married.

Eat lots of fruits....vegetables and salads...
You keep a song in your heart, and have a nice day.
Lee.