Apr 29, 2008

redah aje....

The tension is high….everyone seems so busy with their studies and project paper. Alhamdulillah my project’s going well. I got the result but yet to analyze it. Huh, this is the only part that makes me feel better. I am overwhelming with a very high tension fever. Today I feel very down and frustrated. It seems like everything went wrong for all these recent days. Thank a lot to Rao for always being there for me….

Survival model would be the most killing subject for me this semester…this is estimated by me as the expected score for this subject would be proportional to my degree of subject understanding. I still didn’t know my carry marks for this subject but I 100% confident the marks won’t be so much inspiring. Huh….

How about my preparation for the paper tomorrow? Honestly, I still didn’t understand the concept of this subject. What I know is survival model is a study of probability distribution for special kind of random variable. It involves many mathematical formulae such as exponential distribution, uniform distribution, weibull distribution, makahem distribution and gompertz distribution… all these formulas are used to calculate and estimate the probability of dying, qx…

But the formulae are killing me. I am so confused with the terms and where to use them. Until now, I hardly differentiate between moment estimation and the maximum likelihood estimation procedure… what are the differences between them?

Owh, this is very worst! The exam is tomorrow but it I don’t cover the subject very well until now, less than 24 hours to survival models paper! I need motivation and have to be positive. At this time, the phrase of nadia, af6 would be my word… ‘ redah aje….’. yeah, there’s nothing to be worried about for tomorrow. Just prepare as much as you can and tomorrow, redah aje…

Rasa frust?

Surah ali imran:139

Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang2 yg paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang2 yg beriman…

Dunia ini sementara, akhirat itu yang abadi…

Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kejayaan yang mendekatkan aku denganMu dan tempatkanlah aku bersama hamba2Mu yang diredhai…amin

3 comments:

Suhaila S. said...

salam..
GUDLUCK for ur paper..
chayo2..
tasha buleh!!

heh di kala anda buntu..
di kala anda stress..
di kala anda tense..
ingatlah..
redah je..
sampaila anda jumpe U turn..
tapi jangan wat u turn tau..
awak wat L turn
hehehehe

miss u my dear..

ixora said...

L-turn would be my trademark...the secret of us..haha

***farah*** said...

tashi..
dah habis survival model dah..
skang ni time berperang tok project paper...huhuhu
tomorrow (saturday n sunday) maser tok GI plak!!!