End up the survival model story. I have to concentrate on my next two papers and of course on my project paper report and presentation too. Seems like I have to meet ayah ngah more often as he is my project supervisor… the unofficial one… hehehe. Maybe some of you will consider me as lucky to have him. Yeah, and believe me… with ayah ngah, you have to prepare at least once a week to show your project paper performance. And of course you also must be updated so that he won’t consider you as a spoon-feeded student with no intention and interest in completing your task… hahaha…
Currently, as me and part of my mates carry marks are so not inspiring, miss haslifah gave us choice to upgrade our carry marks… by doing an assignment or just accept our carry marks now. The assignment is an essay… ‘Where Malaysian reinsurance market is in the next 5 years’. It is an essay with very serious thing to be thought of. I need to read more about reinsurance in
According to jep and amir… ( both are the MNRB scholarship holders), in
No doubt reinsurance business is very important. Especially when catastrophe losses occur. So, I can see many opportunities in this field for us in the future but what should I write down now? Huhu… I wish I know somebody in reinsurance industry right now. Anyone out there….can you help me…. Please…. =D
End up for the essay…. Now, I have to focus on my general insurance II paper. I have to score A for this paper. I can do it! But suddenly I felt hungry… yeah, I didn’t take my lunch this afternoon… hurm, KFC would be nice….but I don’t know who wants to accompany me there… sigh... haa... i have AF tonight. cant wait to see their performance..hik3.

No comments:
Post a Comment