Jun 7, 2008

the final result

2nd day at work seems a little bit ok. I was located at a department that consist of 6 people, zura ( she is my tok guru…he), jihah, next to me ( firm but peramah), sal (didn’t met yet, she took a leave), engku…(lawak and soft spoken) and fazli( kelakar and cheerful…). I guess I’m lucky to be part of them because they seems to enjoy the time together very much.

I started my work today. I have to do documentation… finding files in the server and be familiarize with MSU and PPL files. we have to take care both MSU and PTPL which are sooooo many works to be done. No wonder everyday we have to left the office late in the evening or at night sometimes. Huhu. My work today is ok but it is kind of boring doing all these stuff. Maybe because this wasn’t my field. I am more towards insurance industries and mathematics kind of things but no harm in trying…maybe this will be my great experience I ever had…

Later, I have to meet Datin to apply for a leave…bad record, 1st day at work I already apply for a leave. I have to because I have to attend the Shah Alam Magistrate Court for the case of my stolen scooter. Tensen2. Datin was so surprise but she gave me unpaid leave. huhuhu….thank you Datin.

I went back earlier today, 5.45pm. and when I check my phone, nebby message me telling that the final result is out already. After the Asar prayer, I check my result and sadly, I managed to only score 3.41. uwaaa……I didn’t get dean’s list for my last semester! And my dream to be the Anugerah Naib Canselor candidate is gone! Sedeyh…but i have to be strong. Alhamdulillah, at least I manage to graduate with 1st class honest, 3.64.

What to do next? JPA email me to ask for my final result in processing my application for scholarship. insyaAllah I will furthering my studies to UK this September…if everything is fine. Ya Allah..bantulah aku membuat keputusan terbaik…amin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa...sama la kite. weh...ko dlu amek jpa scholarship yea? x tau pun...

ixora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ixora said...

tu la...sama la kite...kantoi sem last. ye syafique, ak jpa's.tu la.lenx amik tau sket sal ak..hehe =P