Jun 8, 2008

Thanks to the P's (adik n abg P)..he

Alhamdulillah…..


Thanks to abang P for helping me with my scooter. Finally, the scooter can be started and all my worries regarding the scooter has decreases….only I hope the court case will be as easy as can be. Ya Allah….permudahkanlah segalanya….

Thanks to adik P also for her suggestion. Hehe, adik P…thanks for being my best friend ever since we were in form 5 until now. Hik3 .(credit to suhaila sulaiman).

Sorry milah because I couldn’t entertain you just now, regarding you resume at jobstreet. After all, your resume is just excellent (based on my point of view la, not the expert). I think you can forward it to any employer as soon as possible….good luck!

Huh..tomorrow is Monday and I start to work again. Now I really missing my student life. Yeah, after 2 days of work, I can say that student life is the best!haha

3 comments:

Suhaila S. said...

welkam..welkam.. eh saya rupenye adik yang dimaksudkan hehe.. semoga kes court tu dipermudahkan.. insyaAllah.. huhu selamat bekerja ya!!

eYaNacOMeY said...

huhu..yup..sy setuju!! student life is the best!! keje xbest!!huhu..(*_^)

ixora said...

huhu..no doubt..rini saya tlah meng'jem'kan machine photostat office..lalala.sib bek ijan bg muke *wink